ACCIONA is committed to increase accessibility to disabled people, including those people with physical or cognitive disabilities, and irrespective of the technological devices used to access information. In line with this commitment, the company has been following the Accessibility Guidelines defined by the permanent work group, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), part of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), at AA level.
The ACCIONA web site has been designed using XHTML and style sheets which comply, wherever possible, with the XHTML 1.0 and CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) validations of the W3C.
The principle measures adopted for guaranteeing accessibility include the following:
- Size of text. The fonts used have relative dimensions, such that the user can control the size from their browser.
- Design, browsing and interactivity. The aim has been to achieve coherent browsing throughout the web site, using the same structural schemas on all pages.
- Keyboard shortcuts. A series of keyboard shortcuts have been defined for access to the browser menu options and for the links included at the foot of the page. These shortcuts will depend upon the browser used:
- For Internet Explorer 5 and above, press alt, the shortcut key and then intro.
- With Mozilla and Netscape press alt and the corresponding shortcut key.
- With Firefox for PC environment, pressalt plus the capitalkey plus the shortcut key.
- With Opera for PC environment, press the capital key plus the escapekey plus the shortcut key.
Section Short cut key Home 0 English version 1 Contact 2 Activities 3 About us 4 Corporate responsibility 5 Innovation 6 Press room 7 Accessibility policy 8 Legal notice 9 Mapa Web 10
Comments concerning Web Accessibility
Please send any comments, problems and/or suggestions about the Web Accessibility of the site to the e-mail: email@example.com